PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- Administrator – TERMOTECHNIKA Bogusław Stankiewicz, ul. Jarzębinowa 7, 05-802 Pruszków, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – the website is available at www.termotechnika.com.pl
- User – any entity that browses the content of the Website.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC
- The administrator of the User’s personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is the Administrator.
- The User may transfer his personal data to the Administrator by sending an email to the contact addresses provided on the website.
- The legal basis for the processing of Users’ personal data is the legitimate interest pursued by the administrator, which is responding to customer inquiries.
- Personal data may also be processed in cases where the Administrator is authorized to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement a contract concluded between the parties.
- The administrator may entrust personal data to other entities with the help of which he implements the goals indicated in the previous points (e.g. companies providing hosting services, IT and graphic services, an accounting company).
- The User’s personal data will not be transferred to recipients from third countries or international organizations that do not provide an adequate level of protection. The appropriate level of protection must be confirmed by an appropriate decision of the European Commission or another binding legal instrument.
- The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons, and their processing is carried out in accordance with and under the conditions set out in detail in:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC,
- the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services,
- the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data.
- The User has the rights related to the processing of his personal data, including:
- the right to access data
- the right to correct the data
- the right to limit data processing
- the right to object to data processing
- the right to delete data (the so-called right to be forgotten)
- the right to data portability
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator
- The User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time if the User previously gave such consent.
- In order to exercise their rights, the User should send an appropriate request to the following address: email@example.com
- When the User uses the Website, the User’s data is automatically collected. These data include, among others: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. These data can be collected by cookies (so-called cookies), and can also be saved in the server logs.
- Cookie files (so-called cookies) are files sent to a computer or other device (e.g. laptop, smartphone, tablet) of the User and saved there when browsing the Website. Cookies remember the User’s preferences, which allows improving the quality of services provided, improving search results and the accuracy of the information displayed, and anonymous tracking of the User’s preferences.
- The consent to store or access cookies by the Administrator on his device is expressed by the User using the browser settings installed on the User’s device.
- The user may opt out of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in the web browser used by him. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult (e.g. the website may work slower).
- The User may delete existing cookies from the device by using the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs for this purpose or using appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the User.
- The data stored in the server logs or using cookies are not associated in any way with specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. The server logs are used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
- The Website uses technologies that anonymously record the actions taken by the User while using the Website. These include:
- Google Analytics – used to analyze Website statistics
- The data obtained by these tools are not combined in any way with specific Users of the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- The consequence of using the technologies listed in § 3 point 7 will be to optimize the Website, its content and the offer of Products to the User’s needs.
Purpose of using the data
The data provided by the User or collected automatically are used by the Administrator to:
- proper functioning, configuration and security of the Website,
- monitoring the session status,
- analysis, research and audit of Website views,
- as well as for statistical and marketing purposes.
- This document may contain changes that may be influenced by the development of Internet technology, changes in the law on the protection of personal data and the development of our Website. Any changes will be communicated to Users immediately, in a visible and understandable manner.